Are you an executive looking to adopt LeSS and move to a Product & Customer-Centric organisational design?
This course is specifically designed for the executive and senior manager covering the successful patterns for organisational change when adopting LeSS and moving to a Product & Customer-Centric organisational design. The flow and focus of the course will be tailored to the expertise and growth areas of the people in the room to create a unique and agile experience that learners get the most from.
For a business to thrive they need to be able to quickly and cheaply adapt to changing priorities, enabling them to always be working on the newly discovered highest value item. This has always been a desire for many who are in the business of delivering software, LeSS, however, goes deeper than this by covering the fundamental aspects of organisational change and how the changes requested by LeSS eradicates the dependencies that are the scourge of many an organisation.
Large Scale Scrum is one of if not the leanest, minimal organisational frameworks that enable the delivery of a high-quality product. The implications of this are it proactively makes transparent and empowers you to remove of waste from the entire organisation, paving the way to true business agility.
Learn how to:
In this course, you will learn how to:
- The ability to explain how your organisation can improve its structure and culture to untap the potential of their people and achieve business agility.
- Knowledge and skills to help increase your chances of success with LeSS
- Knowing that everyone's context is different during this course our skilled trainers can flex and structure and content of the course to meet the participant's needs, truly agile delivery.
- Two days of high-quality instruction from one of the most experienced LeSS trainers in the world
- A detailed workbook and course materials to take away
- Certification as a Certified LeSS Executive®
- An account on the less.works website which contains additional information about LeSS, course information and options to stay in contact with course participants
- 24 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Soft copies of all three LeSS books
What participants will learn:
- Why Large Scale Scrum is less about the method and more about organisational design and structure.
- Why and how executives and senior managers must drive the change for a successful implementation.
- How the change from a project to a product-centric organisation will affect the business, results, people and leadership responsibilities.
Starts at 9:30 AM BST (8:30 AM UTC)
Our team is happy to discuss other options with you.
Contact us at email@example.com and mention ref:
Private tuition and large-group discounts are also available. Find out more here.
Who should take this workshop?
- Executives interested in LeSS
- Those that support or are looking to support Leaders and executives in LeSS
- Programme Managers & Leaders
- Product Leaders, Owners and Managers
All from the perspective of moving from Projects to Products and Platforms:
How to structure a Product & Platform Organisation
How to evolve a culture to Product and Customer Centricity
The technical mindset and practices needed to succeed in a Product and Platform organisation
Principles & Management Implications
- Empirical Process Control for the Entire Organization
- Lean Thinking in LeSS: Across All Functions
- Systems Thinking: From Local to Global Optimization
- Whole-Product Focus: Group and Role Impacts
- Customer Centric: Process and Group Impacts
LeSS Structure & Roles
- What is your product? A LeSS perspective
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- Role of Managers
- The Business-Driven Product Owner
- Typical Organizational Structures and Patterns
- Multisite Implications